1. Created a TikTok (and actually posted on it)
2. Started listening to "When Things Fall Apart" by Pema Chodron on Audible
3. Started listening to "How to be Alone" by Lane Moore on Audible
4. Created like a thousand playlists on Spotify
5. Made a ton of puzzles
6. Learned how to make a really good Dalgona coffee
7. Watched all of the Twilight movies
8. Read and watched all of the 50 Shades books/movies (my friends couldn't believe I'd never read or watched them). They were wild.
9. Started consistently working out. I have a ton of exercises pinned on my Pinterest!
10. Watched "That 70's Show" all the way through (again)
11. Rearranged all the furniture in my room.
12. Did a fun wall collage with Vogue magazine pages
13. Organized my email inboxes like you wouldn't believe. I am now a folder and label queen.
14. Learned how to make a lemon drop martini
15. Attempted to learn how to make a dirty martini and failed hard
16. Watched a bunch of sunsets
17. Went stargazing
18. Learned the Savage TikTok dance
19. Got creative with meals when I ran out of my normal groceries and made a bunch of new recipes that I now LOVE
20. Went on a million walks with my dog
My name's Vikka. I'm a Nashville fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: