Happy Thanksgiving, you guys! I think Thanksgiving might be one of my favorite holidays. Today, I'd thought I'd say ten things that I'm thankful for this year.
1. My family. Even though we're all living so far apart now, I feel like we're closer than we ever were before.
2. My other family. The one that's comprised of Jackson and the two pups. I'm grateful for mornings when we cuddle in bed, long hikes we take as a fam, and evenings we spend on the couch watching Chopped or Friends.
3. My friends. They're there to hang out and talk. And we can go a day or a week without hanging out, but we pick up right we're we left off!
4. Our new house. I was really wanting to move before the fall, and I feel like everything just fell into place. We moved over fall break, and the weather cooled the next week. I've loved decorating, and will have a home tour coming your way soon!
5. The traveling I was able to do this year. I went to some of the prettiest natural springs in Florida, and took my first trip to Cancun, which was completely out of this world.
6. My health. If you guys know me, then you know that I'm sick a lot. I did have a procedure earlier this week, but other than that, I haven't had to worry or think about my health since we got back from Mexico, which is seriously such a miracle. (I'm thanking the amount of Kombucha I've consumed over the past couple of months)
7. The amount of people I've been able to connect to through the blog. It was something I don't think I was really aware of until I started writing. I love talking to you guys and I've loved getting closer to so many of you!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Chattanooga fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: