Happy Thursday, friends! Okay first things first, I’m totally digging this outfit I’m wearing here. Balloon sleeves are having a moment and I am 100% here for it! I love the look of a balloon sleeve sweater underneath a good overall dress. I feel like this is the perfect overall dress because it’s a great length (do any other tall girls out there struggle with everything being way too short??) and the pockets are perfect!
Okay also, here’s seven things that have been going on in my life recently!
1. I got an internship! I’m going to be doing some social media management for a company in downtown Chatt, which is literally my *dream* job!
2. I got a bullet journal and it’s so time consuming but so much fun. I’m seriously not artistically talented at all, but it’s a really good stress-reliever.
3. The semester has started and the senioritis is REAL. Especially since I’m a fifth year 😂😂😭😭.
4. I’ve been really determiend recently to do more for the environment. Some things I’ve been doing recently are purchasing only fair-trade coffee, bringing reusable cups with me when I go to Starbucks, and (tmi) I got a menstural cup and it’s made my life so much easier for that time of the month. If you aren’t using one, just give it a try! They’re only $10ish on Amazon which is literally how much I spend in just two or three months on tampons, so I’m officially saving money.
5. I'm going to Nashville for Labor Day weekend, woohoo! My mom, sister, and I are going to Live on the Green, which I think is hilarious, because my mom really isn't the surrounded-by-drugs kind of mom, but it will definitely be memorable, haha!
6. Guys I'm freaking pumped for Fall. I've literally already gotten mums, a hay bale, pumpkin cookies, and a fall candle. Too much? Probably.
7. This past month, my stomach has been SO upset after eating gluten. Can you develop a gluten intolerance this late in life? I eat gluten every day, so I'm going to be hardcore bummed if I do have an intolerance, because I freaking love pasta and bread.
Have a great week!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Nashville fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: