Happy Thursday, guys! I swear I feel like I've worn nothing but stripes all summer! I love this cute Asher top from fab'rik, the ties on the sleeves are so cute! I love how it's the perfect balance between chic and professional. Also,
1. I kid you not, I must wear stripes at least twice a week. It's been such a summer staple for me!
2. I haven't had my hair done since February and you can tell, it's so bad right now! Currently making an appointment for next week.
3. I bought some Vegan protein last summer and Jackson ate it all :( The one I had was mocha flavored and I can't find it anywhere, so I think I'm going to get this one from the same brand.
4. I'm going to Cancun in three weeks ahh! Jackson and I have been hitting the gym every day recently because we aren't ready at all, haha!!
5. I have been in a crazy traveling mood recently. A lot of people I know are traveling this summer and I'm having major FOMO. I just want to go everywhere and experience everything!
6. It's been so humid/rainy all week hence why my hair is so HUGE and frizzy! Really ready for a day where I can walk outside without my sunglasses fogging up.
7. If you want to shop this top, head over to the @fabrikchattanooga Instagram and shoot them a DM. Or, if you live in Chattanooga, head over to Hamilton Place and check them out! The new Asher line is to die for.
My name's Vikka. I'm a Nashville fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: