Happy Thursday, you guys! It’s FINALLY Winter Break so I have more time to think about Christmas being right around the corner. I came up with a Bucket list of things I’m hardcore wanting to do this season! We have a chalkboard we usually write our favorite quotes on, but I decided to use it to write the list on (ignore my awful handwriting, haha!)
1. Finish a Christmas Puzzle. Jackson’s parents sent us a Christmas puzzle, and not going to lie, we finished this one really fast. It was 1,000 pieces and only took us a couple of days!
2. Go ice skating. We have an outdoor rink in Chattanooga and I haven’t been in years, so I’m determined to go!
3. Go look at Christmas lights. We usually go to Opryland in Nashville, so I’m hoping to go again this year!
4. Watch a crap ton of Christmas movies. I always like watching Elf and The Santa Clause movies, and Jackson loves Christmas Vacation and the Home Alone movies!
5. Decorate the Christmas Tree. We did this in early November, because I always get excited for Christmas right after Halloween.
7. Decorate a gingerbread house. I haven’t done one of these in a couple years so I really want to do on again!!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Chattanooga fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: