1. This is my favorite perfume! I've been wearing the Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue for the past few years and absolutely love it. Since I don't wear perfume every day, I'm finally running short on it, so it's definitely at the top of my list this year!
2. This past year, I got really into puffer jackets. One of my best friends visited me from UTK and had one, and she kept talking about how warm it kept her. Being an avid hater of being cold, I immediately jumped on board! I love the cute fur hood on this one!
3. Society 6 is one of my favorite websites. It allows artists to place their work on pillow cases, tapestries, iPhone cases, and much more. Both of these pillows are from their site, and I'm absolutely obsessed!
4. There's a universal struggle that all tall girls face when trying to find a good pair of over-the-knee boots. My calf, just my calf, is 24 inches tall. Since most "over-the-knee" boots only come up to around 20 inches, the search for a perfect pair gets tough. Anything that fits me properly is way out of my price range! My sister mentioned to me that Charlotte Russe has thigh-high boots for $30, so I might be checking it out this season!
5. I. Love. This. Towel. It's the perfect combination of alcohol and Christmas, two things that make me incredibly happy. Francesca's carries a bunch of witty Christmas gift items, and this one is by far my favorite!
6. I finally bought a pair of gloves this year (can you believe I'd never owned any??) but these mittens are too cute to pass up! Like I said about Francesca's, Forever 21 has tons of Christmas stuff in stock right now. Their Christmas Sweaters, in particular, are super cute!
7. The blanket scarf. I've been wanting one for over a year now but keep holding off because I'm too indecisive on the perfect one! This year, though, I'm really hoping for the perfect one for Christmas!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Chattanooga fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: