I’m so excited for 2018! There’s something so great about the way the new year feels. I know it’s not really different, but it feels like a way to get a fresh start every year. 2017 has honestly been great as well though. I know the world has faced a lot of hardships, but I love focusing on all the positivity I’ve experienced in my life this year. Here’s a few of my favorite moments from this year!
1. Moving in with Jackson at the very beginning of the year. We were constantly at each other’s places and it felt so good to have one place to have for ourselves.
2. Snorkeling in Mexico. It was the most magical experience! Jackson had never truly gone snorkeling before and I can’t explain how excited I got when I saw a seaturtle.
3. Going to Florida with my sister for spring break. We went to the natural springs instead of the beach, and I could have stayed for months. The water was cold but absolutely perfect! I seriously cannot wait to go back!
4. Jackson surprising me with Champ. I was so determined that I did NOT want another dog, and it was so impractical to get him. Jackson works at a training and breeding facility so he’d been working with Champ since he was born, and he just completely fell in love. I told Jackson we just couldn’t get another dog yet, but he came to work with Champ in his arms and I couldn’t stop smiling! Champ is such a different dog than Liam and while he can be a mess, it’s been so nice having him around.
5. Moving to our new place. When Jackson and I began living together, he moved into my apartment, so the space just didn’t work for the two of us. It was so nice being able to pick out a place we could truly call ours!
Guys I could seriously go on and on, but I’m going to cut them off here. I hope everyone had a great 2017 and a fun and safe New Years!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Nashville fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: