Happy Thursday guys! I decided to kind of do a little blog post on my favorite makeup products. I'm sure you can tell by now that I am absolutely not a makeup artist by any means, and if you guys have any recommendations for makeup, I'm all ears because I just have no idea if there's something better out there than what I use!
1. Primer. I use the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer. It gives my face a bit of a glowy look and really brightens my whole look.
2. Foundation. I've used the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation ever since I started wearing makeup. It has the perfect coverage for me! In the summer I wear the 2.0 and in the winter I wear the 1.0 unless I've fake tanned!
3. Highlighter. I love this Revlon Photo Ready concealer stick for highlighter! I love the amount of coverage it gives while, at the same time, brightening my face.
4. Bronzer. I use a VERY small amount of this Rimmel Natural Bronzer in the shade Bronze. As you can tell, I absolutely love this bronzer and have had it for over a year!
5. Eyebrows. I am loving this Elf eyebrow pencil right now! I like to fill my eyebrows relatively thickly so I like to find the lightest shade possible to I don't look too over-done.
6. Eyeshadow. I'm not going to lie to you guys, I rarely buy eyeshadow. I got this giant Sephora Eyeshadow kit thing when I was in high school and don't really use it that often. Now, I typically receive free eyeshadows when I make large purchases from Estee Lauder when they're having gifts. I like these eyeshadows because I'm not great at putting eyeshadow on and it takes a lot to make the colors really pop, so it's not detrimental if I mess up!
7. Eyeliner. I honestly rarely wear eyeliner. I prefer to just put on a bit of eyeshadow and mascara and head out. I didn't even put it in this picture because I just forget about it! Sometimes, however, I'm feeling extra dramatic and will add a bit of eyeliner. When I do, I absolutely love my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen. It's super precise and I can get the perfect cat eye in less than 30 seconds.
8. Mascara. I switch between two different mascaras. The first one I love is the Estee Lauder Sumptious mascara. Again, I get free samples of these when I get gifts and love to use them when I can. When I'm out of the Estee Lauder, I use the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara. It's seriously the best feeling opening a new tube, because it gets my lashes SO long!
9. Lipstick. I had the hardest time with lipstick until around a year ago when I purchased my first lipstick from Smashbox. I just couldn't find one that stayed on my lips! The Smashbox lipsticks are an absolute dream because they stay in place, don't smear, and are SUPER moisterizing, despite being a matte lipstick. I've worn the Safe Word shade for about a year now and absolutely love it!
That's everything, guys! Again, let me know in the comments below if you have any makeup favorites that I should try out, I love hearing new ideas!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Nashville fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: