Happy Sunday, everyone! Here's seven little things going on in my life right now:
1. I went supplement CRAZY this past week and purchased a bunch of different vitamins and supplements. Everyone kept talking about Care of, so I decided to go on and take the test to see which areas I could improve in. To save a little bit of money, and reduce packaging, I just ordered the supplements on Amazon. It was so quick and easy, and I'm excited to start taking them next week!
2. I've been meal prepping hard the last couple weeks. I was super worried when I first started full-time that I would eat out a lot, but so far, so good. It's insane how easy it is to just grab lunch around the area that I work, but I'm trying to save money by just bringing my food in. I pre-package everything on Sunday nights so I just have to grab my lunch in the mornings and go!
3. I'm currently dreaming about running away to the beach next month! I only work four days a week, so I would love to just drive down one Thursday afternoon then drive back up on Sunday afternoon. Would that be totally crazy??
4. I binge watched two different shows on Netflix over the past couple weeks and I have to share them with you! The first one I watched was Instant Hotel, and showed different people's AirBnb's in Australia. It's more of a reality TV show than I was expecting, so there was a TON of drama, but I didn't totally mind it, haha! I also watched Tidying Up (along with the rest of the world) and it left me so inspired! I just want to purge my entire life, so get ready for a huge Poshmark update sometime soon! I'm also just finished You on Netflix and it's so intense and creepy! I didn't think that I would be able to get past the fact that the main character is also Dan from Gossip Girl, but it such a different character that I didn't even notice once I started watching!
5. I'm feeling really indecisive about the weather because I'm really ready for it to be warmer out, but I also want it to SNOW! Chattanooga hasn't had a good snow in four years, so I'm really ready to see snow completely coat the ground!
6. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and trying Purebarre this week. I'll be sure to talk about it more on Insta stories and tell you guys what I think!
7. I've been listening to the Origins album from Imagine Dragons non-stop. Imagine Dragons has always been and will always be one of my favorite bands, and I think this might be one of my favorite albums that they've ever done!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Nashville fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: