Last week, fab'rik Chattanooga got the CUTEST striped jumpsuit in. When I saw it, I just knew that I wanted to style it somehow! I think this look is so unique and perfect for the summer. Several people have brought up the fact that I'm obsessed with stripes, and I didn't even realize it until they said something! Now, looking back, I've realized that they're TOTALLY right and I have stripes all over the blog. Oops! Also,
1. I switched my shampoo and conditioner to the purple Shimmer Lights from Sally's and I've seriously never gotten so many compliments on my hair before. I've been using purple shampoo for years but nothing has worked this well before!
2. Jackson started working at a dog training facility and it's the best thing ever because he's learning all these different ways to work with Liam and improve his manners, haha! I've already noticed such a big difference with him (Liam not Jackson, haha).
3. We're going home for Mother's day weekend and it also happens to be the same weekend as Steeplechase and my sister's birthday so I'm SO excited!
4. I've been so busy the past couple weeks that I haven't really felt the shift from the spring semester to summer break. I'm ready to hang out and relax by the pool!
5. This morning, Jackson and I both woke up around nine, and Liam literally stayed in bed until noon. Does anyone else's dog do this??
6. I gave in and got a pair of mules from Forever21. I've yet to wear them out and will keep you posted on how I feel about them!
7. Jackson and I are about to put in an application at a new apartment to move to in August. It's in downtown and I'm so excited to be living actually in the city again. We only live 10 minutes away but it just feels different!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Nashville fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: