Happy Monday, friends! We took these pics a couple weeks ago at the beach and I'm obsessed. I also wanted to share seven things that's been going on in my life lately!
1. Ever since we went to the beach, I've been weirdly obsessed with the sky around sunset. There's just something about the oranges and blues and pink that I love! I think people probably are getting annoyed with me, because I point it out ever time I see it!
2. I got a new job at Taco Mamacita here in Chattanooga! My friend is a server there and was telling me I would love it, so I applied and they hired me! Currently training now, but I already love the job.
3. Speaking of jobs, I'm currently on the hunt for fall internships here in Chatt. I'm really wanting to find something in digital marketing, since it's what I love to do!
4. I started a little garden in our yard! We're growing bell peppers, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, basil, kale, and romaine lettuce! There's a chance it'll be a complete flop and not produce anything, but it's been really fun having it.
5. Jackson and I are in the middle of watching Grey's right now (this is my second time watching it through, haha!) and we're so obsessed with it. It's become our nightly ritual to get in bed and watch an episode or two (or five)!
6. I've also been really obsessed with Aspyn Ovard lately. She's a blogger + Youtube + online boutique owner + is literally traveling all the time. Guys. How does she do it all?? And she's younger than me?? I really look up to her, haha! #goals
7. Kind of tossing around the idea of starting a YouTube channel? I have no idea what I would film, and I'm pretty sure no one would watch it, but I love throwing on videos in the background (since we don't have cable) while I'm doing stuff throughout the day, and I think it would be fun!
My name's Vikka. I'm a Chattanooga fashion and lifestyle blogger. I post a lot of fashion, recipes, and home tips and tricks!
Let's Stay In Touch!
Currently listening to: